Caves, Canyons, Trees & Hats
Patch 1.06 is out!
There are now 3 regions, U.S. West, U.S. East, and EU. Hopefully this will help with lag and tagging issues.
- Players coming out of the tutorial shouldn’t count as being part of the game until they jump down
- Support for 90hz & 120hz for Quest 2
- Added U.S. East and EU regions (so now there’s U.S. West, U.S. East, and EU)
- Rewrote networking logic to support the regions.
- Oculus account integration to the playfab backend.
- Added indicator on the computer that shows # of people banned in the past 24-hours.
- Added ability to mute everyone.
- Normalized some of the movement, so it should work more similarly for everyone regardless of refresh rate.• Added a banana hat to the early access supporter DLC.